On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 04:41:28PM +0900, - Edwin - wrote:
:
: (Sorry if this is becoming OT...)
:
: Eugene Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: >
: > M$IE for the Mac uses a completely different codebase from the
: > Windoze version and started with the home-grown Tasman engine, which
: > at the time was probably the most standards-compliant engine
: > compared to anything else on any other platform.
:
: "Surprise, surprise!" ? I heard they stopped the development of IE for
: Mac. Too bad...

Yep, M$ has halted development of IE for the Mac for a while.  But
except for your regularly scheduled security fixes, M$ has halted
development of IE for Windoze as well!  This is really annoying for
me as a web developer because I can't take full advantage of CSS.
I stopped using IE to check for the HTML correctness of my PHP code.
As long as stick with simple CSS features, I now jump between Safari,
Mozilla, and the W3C validators.