What you would want to do is build apache + php together with all the
libraries built into it. Unless you want the user to install the
libraries seperate. I have done this in the past however, you file is
going to be HUGE.

Basically you have a file with everything that it needs in it and does
not use any system libraries.

As for your questions: yes you can do it.

--
Ray