Actually, here's the problem I get with using global variables in a
mysql_query string..

[error begin]
PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE,
expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING
[error end]

[code begin]
$query="SELECT * from tickets where VesselID='$_GET['vesselid']' order
by Status DESC, Created ASC";
[code end]

Jeff