[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Jason Wong wrote:

On Monday 06 October 2003 07:34, Roy W wrote:

Is there a way to attach a file with the mail() function?

Yes.

Is there a way to have PHP print out "Hello World"?

Mr Wong has had his panties in a bunch all day, you may not want to bait him.

Mike

Actually, I think Jason is as just tired of seeing the same, already answered, questions over and over again...like alot of us are. I think he's tired of people who won't take one bit of their time to look up answers for themselves, but expect us to hold their hand and waste our time....like alot of us are. Sure, the purpose of this list is to help, but it's not here to babysit.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush