From: Jordan Elver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 1:28 PM
To: PHP General Mailing List; PHP DB Mailing List
Subject: [PHP-DB] Login System with access levels

Hi,
I've got a db with a username and password in it. I can let people log in,
like SELECT * FROM table WHERE username = username AND password = password.

But how can I add an access level column so that I can have different levels

of security. So admin's can read everything, but users can only read certain

sections.

How could I add to my db and structure a query?

Any ideas would be good,

Cheers,

Jord