people will still be able to see your style sheet, by folling the link to
your css file.
how are you apling the variables in the first place? now that you are link
to a style sheet what has changed (apperance wise) with the output of the
page. is the formating not being applied? can you send a sample of what you
are trying to do?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]