From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "andu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, 07 October, 2003 04:04
Subject: Re: [PHP] -OT- Software Fashion

helo guys , where i get a private names server , for my domain name , in
internet , where i registered and how much ??

Roy Daniel , ST ,     IT Application Support & Development Engineer

PT BERCA COMPUTEL -
http://www.ilmukomputer.com/populer/roy-webservices.php

           [EMAIL PROTECTED]    //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ,
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]     + Palm M100 +

     ICQ : # 103507581 / Handphone : +62-8161192832 / yahoo_messeger :
                               roy_daniel91

                    andu

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    rix.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP] -OT- Software Fashion

                    10/07/2003

                    11:27 AM

I'm sure many of you read this on /. but in case you didn't here it is:
http://www.softwarereality.com/soapbox/softwarefashion.jsp

____
Regards, Andu Novac

THIS E-MAIL IS CERTIFIED VIRUS FREE BY SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS