Ben Edwards wrote:

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 16:14, Brad Pauly wrote:

Probably because you have register_globals turned off. You can use $_GET['_section']. You can also turn it on.

But it works in hundreds of other places on the server.  I don't really
want to use $_GET because I sometimes switch between post/get for
debugging and changing all the wars is a pain.

Do you have register_globals on or off? If it works in hundreds or other places, it should work fine.

Also, you can use $_REQUEST if you want access to both GET and POST.

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.php#reserved.variables.request

- Brad