Hello,

I have read the http://us4.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdf.php and am unable to find a solution for what I'm trying to do. I've also tried googling for what I'm trying to do. No luck there either. I've also downloaded the PDFlib docs but no luck there.

When using PDFlib you specify page dimensions. Why then, does it not automatically wrap words/texts/sentences to the next line? Is there something I'm missing to have PDFlib automatically do this? No matter the amount of text in the variable I'm trying to print in the pdf, it just runs off the right side of the pdf document.

Thanks,
Roger