For the record, in case anyone is misunderstanding me, I don't think
commercial / F/OSS should matter in this regard. Product announcements are
product announcments.

Anyone else have an opinion?

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"A leader is the wave pushed ahead by the ship."

-Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy