Clayton,
PHP has a function for that:

headers_sent
(PHP 3>= 3.0.8, PHP 4 >= 4.0b2)
headers_sent -- Returns true if headers have been sent
Description
boolean headers_sent (void)
This function returns true if the HTTP headers have already been sent, false otherwise.
See also header()

Cheers,
       Gianluca

CD> I'm sure everyone's seen the following:

CD> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started

CD> But,
CD> How can I add check to see if the header information has not been sent and add it
if it hasn't (else just print without the header info)?

--
ALBASOFTWARE
C/ Mallorca 186 - 3º 1ª