Hi,

I checked the session settings with phpinfo(); I get the following values:
session_save_path = /tmp
session.use_cookies = On
session.use_trans_sid = 1

I've created a folder on the same level as all the pages called
"ccb_sessions" and have CHMOD it to 777.
I have added the following snippet above session_start: <?php
session_save_path("/ccb_sessions");?>
When navigating to my test page I get the following error:

Warning: open(/ccb_sessions/sess_bbbfa69631155d4097e0b0012c857c4a, O_RDWR)
failed: No such file or directory (2) in
/home/.paco/campuscb/campuscorkboard.com/MemberAccountDetails.php on line 2

Checking with my FTP client that file is there and has CHMOD values of 777.
I've done a Google search for "No such file or directory", found a bunch of
stuff for Python, nothing for PHP.

I then closed the browser, FTP'd to the ccb_sessions folder, deleted the
sess_bbbfa69631155d4097e0b0012c857c4a file and changed the session_save_path
to session_save_page("ccb_session");. When going to the test page, it
appears to loop several times, then gives me a "The page cannot be
displayed" message.

The server is (from phpinfo())Linux gaia 2.2.20, Server API is Apache.

Other ideas?
Thanks,
James