In this example, index.php would be a violation i think. however you
don't need to provide an absolute URL, you could provide / or ever
/index.php

I say this because the header specifying the Host had already been sent.

so you could do Location: Host + Relative_URL or Location: Relative_URL
since the browser already knows what Host you are connected to.

I could be totally wrong, just my experience in the path month or so.

Cheers!
Matt