I'm trying to track progress etc..say running and how each run gets' progressivly longer etc...or the time decreases as the distance stays the same etc..

Anyway, when doing the mysql_fetch_array, I need that data to somehow not get lost once the while loop has completed, also, I need to stack the array so that phplot can run w/ it... The data that gets passed to phplot.php should look like the following, but..that's only b/c I'm printr inside the while loop...You cannot pass the DrawGraph function inside the loop and expect it to function it correctly.

If someone would like to give me some ideas/tips/pointers it would be greatly appreciated!

-jamied

It would help if I had included the output etc...
This is what it should look like:
rray
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => 0
            [1] => 2003-10-01
            [2] => 2.68
        )

)

Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => 0
            [1] => 2003-10-01
            [2] => 2.68
        )

    [1] => Array
        (
            [0] => 1
            [1] => 2003-10-04
            [2] => 15
        )

)

How I'm currently doing this!
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
$date = $row["r_date"];
$dist = $row["r_distance"];

$rundata[$count]=array("$count","$date",$dist);
$count++;

echo "<pre>";
print_r($rundata);
echo "</pre>";
}

Those last three commands would obviously be removed,

Anyway, if someone can offer some needed guidance, it would be appreciated!