Hey!

You could use 'phpinfo()' to find what you seek. $PHP_SELF does give you the
current location of the php script, but with 'phpinfo()' you could read
about other
values that supply miscellanies related information.

         <?php
           phpinfo();
         ?>

Best Regards -

   Aviv Revach

At 22:27 17/03/01 -0700, Andrew V. Romero wrote:
>I though in flipping through the manual that I had come across a command
>that gives the location of where the script is being run from, but I
>have been searching for half an hour and can't find it now.  Isn't it
>something like $php_self?  Anyone kow what I am talking about?
>Thanks,
>     Andrew V. Romero
>     to reply personally, remove all numbers from address.
>

>--

XOR-Coders Mega Programming Resource Site! -
         http://members.xoom.com/xorcoders/