IE just don't work depending on some of the IE's version because of the IE's
countless bugs.  So, a different method of controlling the data output to
the browser is needed.  That's when I use the fopen() stuffs and it solve
the problem.  It is evident by reduced customer's calling tech support
(us)... Questions about IE problem is something you would have to ask M$ on
why it is using hte faulty IE.

Scott F.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]