on 10/16/03 16:51, John W. Holmes at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Richard Baskett wrote:
>> If I use:
>>
>> ini_set("error_reporting", 0);
>> ini_set("display_errors", 0);
>>
>> It still shows the errors.. if I use the error_reporting function.. it still
>> shows the errors, no matter what I do.. it still shows the errors!
>>
>> What am I missing?  I have it set in the php,ini to show errors, but I want
>> to be able to suppress them within the individual scripts, but it's not
>> working.. and when I use ini_get() it shows their values to be what I just
>> set them to be, but yet.. it is still showing the errors! Ugh :(
>
> What kind of errors? Ths will not prevent parse errors from being shown.

Hmm.. ok well that's what I didnąt want to be shown :)  Ok then if I disable
error_reporting and display_errors in php.ini, how can I on a script basis,
show the parse errors and other errors?  Since I couldnąt get that to work
either :(

Rick

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." -
Albert Einstein