Hi there,

<quote>
> I would like to implement direct credit card payment on my site with a
> gateway (SET).
>
> Can somebody recommend low price gateway companies. It seems to me that
> prices verry a lot.

PayQuake has the best rates I've seen. They can be a PITA when setting up, but otherwise they're good.
> http://www.payquake.com
</quote>

You are right, the prices are really great. However they only go for US accounts. If you are located outside you have to pay 399$US setup fee!

Does anybody know a good credit card gateway company for German cusomors?

Thank you for any hint,

Merlin

Becoming Digital wrote:

PayQuake has the best rates I've seen.  They can be a PITA when setting up, but
otherwise they're good.
http://www.payquake.com

Edward Dudlik
"Those who say it cannot be done
should not interrupt the person doing it."

wishy washy | www.amazon.com/o/registry/EGDXEBBWTYUU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Merlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I would like to implement direct credit card payment on my site with a gateway (SET).

Can somebody recommend low price gateway companies. It seems to me that prices verry a lot.

Any suggest is appreciated.

regards

Merlin