Does anyone know why my PHP pages won't work in Frames? I have 5 frames,
each of which are displaying PHP pages.....and none of the PHP code works.

PHP works just fine within frames because the two issues are completely unrelated. That being said, I can't tell why you're having problems as you've:
- Posted no code
- Posted no links to the working (or not working) example
- Not explained what you mean by "none of the PHP code works"

One good reason why none of your code would work would be if your frame document was referencing your PHP files as filename.html as opposed to filename.php. But, considering the information provided, that's just a guess.

Larry