Hey,

> Use an ini_set in your sessions script (I am assuming that you are using a
> seperate script to manage your sessions)

Not really, I use authenticate for the login, then above each script i have
a session_start() throughout the site.
Its gotten to be a habit that i start a script with session_start() then
continue writing.

> you might start looking for replacements for those
> scripts as it takes time to make the changes, but it has been a year since
> register_globals were turned off by default and mentioned that they were
> going away in the future.

Ok, something to think about, I guess as i get some time I'll have to sit
down and make those changes.

> In addition, take a look at some of the other suggestions that were made,
> beyond this one.

Yep, lots of brainy guys here.

Thanks for replying.

Cheers,