[snip]
> > > I cant attach my loose change to my email :(
> >
> >Sadly, that feature won't be implemented till PHP5. ;)
>
> Yeah I tried that and it took my underwear and left a welt, I
submitted it
> as a bug.

I heard it might be delayed till PHP 6 due to unforseen technical
difficulties.
[/snip]

$uploaddir = '/var/change/uploads/';
$uploadfile = $uploaddir. $_FILES['userchange']['name'];

if (move_uploaded_change($_FILES['userchange']['tmp_name'],
$uploadfile)) {
    print "Change is valid, and was successfully uploaded. ";
    print_r($_FILES);
} else {
    print "Possible theft of change!\n";
    print_r($_FILES);
}

I was able to upload my loose change (see code above), but now I cannot
find it.