On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:53, Nilesh Parmar wrote:
> Hi!
>        I am trying to install php on my Redhat Linux 7.0  box and
> following all instructions correctly, but i am unable to locate the
> directory /htdocs in my machine I tried all tricks and trials but of no
> use .Can anyone tell me what to do now!! my httpd.conf file is in
> /etc/httpd/conf/ ..Apache is working fine as it is loading the test
> page with http://localhost I installed php4 rpm .
> waiting eagerly for a solution
>  thanking you all in advance
> bye
>
>  Nilesh Parmar

This is rather an Apache question, but. It will depend on how you
configured Apache as to where or even whether you will find the htdocs
directory. For clues, check your httpd.conf file and look under
ServerRoot and DocumentRoot.

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/