From: "Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Becoming Digital" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "PHP-DB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"php-general" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, 20 October, 2003 15:09
Subject: RE: [PHP] php|cruise - do unto others...

[snip]
PayPal a contribution to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[/snip]

Fabulous idea Ed, I wish I'd a thunk it for me. At the risk of seeming
ignorant (same risk I run each day by just getting out of bed) how
exactly do I "PayPal a contribution to [EMAIL PROTECTED]"? I have
made Paypal contributions before, but I've never seen (to my
recollection) one done directly before.

Thanks!

Jay