Hm, I still don't get you.

On your pc - do you mean you view the pages from your pc or that the pages are served from your pc (or both)?

From the web - do you mean you view the pages from the web or that the pages are served from another server on the web?

Bas wrote:

Internally is on my pc and externally is from the web.
"Marek Kilimajer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, first you should explain the meanings of "internaly" and "externaly"
 in this case.

Bas wrote:

I am running Windows XP, Apache/2.0.44 and php 4.3.3.

I seem that internally all my PHP scripts work. But, externally, phpBB

2.0.6

does not work...

Sorry for the double message...

And my e-mail has changed... don't spam!!!