Chris Boget wrote:
Okay, so we're back to square one....why his sessions aren't working. This thread has been snipped too much, and I've already deleted the original, so I don't have the code that wasn't working.

Sadly, I don't have the original, either. :|

I just pulled it from the archives on php.net, cut and pasted his code into two files on my machine, tested it, and it worked fine. Guess we have to wait for the OP to come back and let us know what's wrong. :)

On a side note, Chris, are you in Louisiana?

Yes, why?

Chris

Just saw the wild.net email address, and I knew that they're located on my side of the lake (as well as in the UK). I applied for a php position at Wild.net a while back....y'all ready to hire me yet? *L* Do you happen to know a guy by the name of Robert Collins?

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush