From: Davy Campano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] link question

I have a php page that makes a table from data in a mySQL database.
What I want to do is make the first entry in the table be a Unique key
that is a link, that when you click on this key it opens another page
with some more information.  Basically I am trying to figure out how to
pass this key from this page to the next.  Thanks for any help!