Hi Sven,

Yes, I just started playing with the GRANT syntax..
Only problem is that they first define a user with everything on 'N'

And then they define a table in the DB with everything on Y...
Problem is that you have to do this for all DB's which you want to allow.
This means that newly created DB's should later be added..

This is though very secure, but I am wondering if there is a way to: allow
EVERYTHING but the following in stead of allow NOTHING but the following....

Bye Bye
David