On Friday 24 October 2003 06:08 pm, Luis Lebron wrote:
> How can I post a form to the left frame of a frameset. I want to have an
> user submit a form that opens a frameset. The left frame contains the
> results of a query based on the posted parameters.

Try setting the target attribute of the form element to the name of the left
frame.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_form.asp

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"...the whole idea of revenge and punishment is a childish daydream. Properly
speaking, there is no such thing as revenge. Revenge is an act which you want

-George Orwell