Hi, all --

The pclzip documentation is woefully slim, or at least it is for those of
us who don't speak French, and I don't know much about class programming
anyway.

I got the sucker downloaded and am require()ing it (I will later go and
be a little more graceful about it) but my feeble attempt at

  $z = new PclZip ;

failed with

  Warning: Missing argument 1 for pclzip() in .../pclzip.lib.php on line 160

and so I'm scratching my head.

I want to be able to catch an uploaded zip file and walk through it,
extracting each file (in order, which is important) and saving it under
a name I specify (no, the original name doesn't matter, just the order).

Any pointers or help would be appreciated :-)

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"