On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:52:53 +0300, you wrote:

>I'm getting output from program I run (exec) to the web page.
>How can I avoid this ?

Did you even look at the manual?

http://uk.php.net/manual/en/ref.exec.php

escapeshellarg -- escape a string to be used as a shell argument
escapeshellcmd -- escape shell metacharacters
exec -- Execute an external program
passthru --  Execute an external program and display raw output
proc_close --  Close a process opened by proc_open() and return the exit
code of that process.
proc_get_status --  Get information about a process opened by proc_open()
proc_nice --  Change the priority of the current process
proc_open --  Execute a command and open file pointers for input/output
proc_terminate --  kills a process opened by proc_open
shell_exec --  Execute command via shell and return complete output as
string
system -- Execute an external program and display output

>These I've tried:
>
>       error_reporting  =  E_ERROR
>
>and even this:
>       error_reporting  =  ~E_ALL
>
>       display_errors = Off

Error reporting has nothing to do with it.