Hi all,

I know this can be done somehow but I am not sure.  I have a form being submitted to a
php file and I wanted a textfield to be converted to formatted html.  At the moment
none of the line breaks are being submitted and inverted commas have slashes.  I know
the slashes can be removed using stripslashes function.  I thought line breaks would
come through with \n but that isn't being transmitted over the form.  Can anyone help?

Best wishes,

Ian Gray

Ian A. Gray
Manchester, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 161 224 1635 - Fax: +44 (0) 870 135 0061 - Mobile: +44 (0) 7900 996
328
Business Enquiries:  +44(0)870 770 8832
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: www.baritone.uk.com   (Performance) www.vocalstudio.co.uk
(Vocal Tuition)www.selectperformers.com   (Web design for professional musicians)