Does anyone know whether the use of persistent connections with php will
allow a temp table created by a script to linger around and cause a problem
with the next execution of the script when it tries to create the temp table
again?  Also if it does present a problem with the next script execution
trying to create the temp table again, if I drop the temp table at the end
of the script will I still have problems if the script is run by two client
in tandem?  For instance two people connect, both hit the script at about
the same time.  One script creates the temp table and before it can drop the
table the second script tries to create the table.  Will it see the table
created by the other script?  Again the use of persistent connections would
be a the heart of this I would think.