Yestery day I got help from several of you on my function.

I tried to get complicated today and so here it is.

I am working on a peice of code where if a condition of a
database entery is 0 then it will take you to one page if it is
one it will take you to another page.

Here is the function:

$payment1 = $_POST["payment"];

function payment(){
global $payment1;
if ($payment1 == "0"){
header ('Location: http://ftudor/test/test_page.html');

}
elseif ($payment1 == "1") {
header ('Location: http://ftudor/test/test_page2.html');

payment();

It works (thanks to many) but I have another problem.

Basically the user will have to supply a username and password,
then the sql statement will go through something like this:

$query="SELECT payment FROM payment WHERE
dln='".$_POST["dln"]."' = payment.dln='".$_POST["dln"]."' and
users.password='".$_POST["password"]."'";

then it should return a 0 or a 1 and that will go into the
function and route a user to the right page.

Since I don't have a payment processing tool in place I have to
hfake a condition.

The page just cycles into itself and keeps promting for username
and password over and over.

Do you think it's my sql?

Frank