Ok, this gives me an error. I guess what I was asking early is there away to print an echo without doing myrow? Why can I do echo $result without getting Resource id # My thinking is if you look at my first e-mail, my code is trying to fetch multi-rows from the database, I don't need multi row, I thinking becaue fetch calls the database multi time that it defects the rand() function.

Payne

Chris W. Parker wrote:

Payne <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>