Don't realy know.

Here is what I have:
1. An index.php that inculdes products.php if $file=products.php.
2. products.php includes db.php that contains databse connection and the
code for creating a session.
3. When I click "add product" $file=cart.php and cart.php includes the
db.php file that should connect me to the db and check if there is a
session.

It works fine if I go passed the index.php file. Maybe it is because the
index.php file has echoed information. Any idea????

Tore

"Gareth Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i melding
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]