Hi everyone, here's what I'm doing.

As of right now, I don't have anything implemented, but here's what I
need to do.

I have a web page, with a drop down list of hotels, an input box for
the users frequent hotel number, and a add button. At the bottom of
the page is a update and continue button to move the user to the next
page with more options.

What my boss wants is, when someone puts in a number, and clicks add,
he wants it to take that number and put it below the box, all on the
fly. I know I could do this through repeated sql insert querys, but I
was wondering if I could just put them into an array, then update the
database with one query after the user clicks the update and continue
button at the bottom, to get them to the next page?

I will need to use this same outline for the this page, plus the next
2 pages in sequence for car and flyer numbers.

Or, if anyone has a better way of an array or sql queries, that will
work as well. :-)

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator