How can you forget the Hurd???

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html#name:

"According to Thomas Bushnell, BSG, the primary architect of the Hurd:

`Hurd' stands for `Hird of Unix-Replacing Daemons'. And, then, `Hird' stands
for `Hurd of Interfaces Representing Depth'. We have here, to my knowledge,
the first software to be named by a pair of mutually recursive acronyms."

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"Businesses may come and go, but religion will last forever, for in no other
endeavor does the consumer blame himself for product failure."

-Harvard Lamphoon