I mainly bottom-post, but sometimes top-post.  I love it when snobs jump in
and add no meaningful information to the technical subject of the thread
(like I'm doing now) but instead get on their soap-box about "you must
always bottom post, blah, blah, blah, it messes up my way of reading."

And for the heck of it, I've going to top *and* bottom post....

DvDmanDT wrote:
> Oh.. I'm personally trying to avoid not top-posting, cause I think
> it's nicer when ppl place the message at the top where I can read it
> instantly without scrolling down.. :s So why bottompost?

That said, I think bottom posting (with proper stripping of the original
message) is overall the best way to go.

-eric wood