Check your php.ini file and see where it is trying to save your sessions at. I "think" it is trying to save them to /tmp. You might have to make sure that directory exists. You might also have to put it in as the full path. ex.....C:\tmp. Make sure to restart your apache, or whatever Web Server you are running after making this change.

Steve