Lee Stewart <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Monday, November 10, 2003 12:18 PM said:

> I see the Location: of the Header function there, but what I see in
> the code is just a location = and a page name...  No header
> function...
>
> Is it the same thing?

$location = "page.php"; is nothing more than a value being assigned to a
variable. that variable needs to be used somewhere (or else it'd just be
a waste of resources). the most likely situation is what people have
suggested so far. that is, the $location variable is being used in a
redirect, i.e. header("Location: $location");

but in answer to your question, no they are not the same thing.

HTH,
Chris.
--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/