Hi, I was browsing through the php.ini file to see if maybe functions =
that execute shell commands are disabled, but I didn't see anything, can =
somebody confirm this just to make sure i didn't skip over it? I am =
still trying to execute shell commands and I have been unsuccessful, I =
know the security risks and such. The system that will be running it is =
a closed system that won't be able to be accessed through the web, so I =
don't have to worry about it getting hacked, I am just experimenting =
some code. Thanks

Teren