U wouldnt need to timestamp it, split the filename insert into 2 dimensional
array,
and use the sort() command and you have it.

Se examples her, theres also examples of sorting into more levels, meaning
you
can sort first by date, then by filename aslong as you do your splitting
right, :)

http://se.php.net/sort

Kim

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]