hehe,

To me it I could say the same, why on earth would you want a script to alter
the internet options when its up under Tools/Internet Options anyways?

The sane sollution would be that some people have strange ideas, some people
like to do things their own way. I myself often create PHP scripts that does
alot
of filework on my PC, since I know PHP and dont know Visual Basic. Therefore
PHP is the "naturural" choice of programming language for me, and therefor
probably for alot of other PHP people.

The question regarding the Internet Options does boggle me aswell, :) I feel
that me
and U arguing about this is plain silly, until we get some more input from
the OP
comes with some more "feedback" on excactly what he wanted, :) On the other
hand,
if (And I think not), that the internet options (And I have to believe that
we are talking
Internet Explorer, based on the fact he earlier mentioned cache files, could
be Opera
however) are controlled from an .INI file, this also should be no problem on
the
windows machine. But I think we have long passed the topic here.

Kim

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]