Hi Shawn,

--- Shawn McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never sent attachment to this group, hope it is ok.

It is generally fine, although I think most people prefer that you trim
your code down to the most relevant bit and include that in the body of
the email.

I got a bit lost in your attachments. That was a bit too much information;
I found myself forgetting what the problem was. :-)

If you will recall this:

> > > With NO HTTP 1.1
> > > [From Req: GET http://mckenzies.net/nuke69/ HTTP/1.0]
> >
> > Can you provide the full request also? That might reveal something
> > important.

I meant to ask only for the full request rather than the request line
only. The way you trimmed everything else was great. The HTML is
especially useless and bulky. :-)

So, can you provide your original example/question and only add the full
HTTP request? I think that will reveal something to someone who can help
you out.

Chris

=====
My Blog