On Wednesday 12 November 2003 12:24 am, Jason Wong wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2003 20:11, Burhan Khalid wrote:
> > Bas wrote:
> > > It's avaiable on:
> > >
> > > http://members.home.nl/famde.jong/portalBT-0.0.1.zip
> >
> > Get your own list. php.general is not your personal announcement list.
>
> I think there's some double standards here :-)
>
> It seems to be generally acceptable to have PHP-related product
> announcements on the list.
>
> The honest truth Bas, if you're reading this, is that announcements for
> heavyweight, respected products are OK on this list. For products like
> portalBT (and BTML), I don't think many (any?) people are interested.

I sent this in private yesterday (?), but I suppose it's appropriate... As
long as people put [ANNOUNCE] in the subject, most people seem to be
pro-accouncements.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=106567228019195&w=2

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to
error. "

-Rene Descartes