Hi Thomas,
looks like you have sent the exact message that you sent to chris to me as well. As chris has pointed out you could just as easily have sent it to the list.

Chris Shiflett wrote:

--- Thomas Lanphier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you have an answer to my question? When I posed the
question in the newsgroup, I tried very hard to not
get bogged down in nonessential details and asked the
actual question I had. Please feel free to ask me for
something specific, if it would help.

I'm 90% sure I could answer your question, whatever it is. However, you should always ask to the entire list, as there you have the chance to see many answers, different perspectives, etc.

No one can answer your question with any degree of accuracy if you do not
provide any details. That's the point I originally tried to make. If you
can't think of a way to explain what you are doing in detail, showing a
small example with some code can help do that for you.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
My Blog