On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:39:35PM -0300, Ing. Gustavo Edelstein wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Lets say i'll sell T-Shirts. They comes is differents sizes (S, M, L, XL...)
> and I've different stock amounts for each one of them and different price.
> When the user finds the desired T-Shirt (model, color, etc), the product.tpl
> must show different sizes and prices in order to be selected by the user.
> How can I do that ?

        You could do this in your admin interface (Products | Modify
        products | choose your product id | select T-shirt | Modify ).
        And near the middle of the page there is "Products options form".

        For example:
        Admin page:
        http://demo.x-cart.com/demo/provider/product_modify.php?productid=16131

        Customer's page: