Roedel, Mark wrote:
> I don't see any substantial differences between your snippet and the
> one we're using.  (In fact, the only real difference in output is
> that I've got an additional \n following the "Root 1 0 R".)  Our
> system has continued working with Acrobat 6, although we've noticed
> the newer reader has a tendency to cache old FDF's rather than using
> the fresh one.
>
> Is that what you're seeing as well, or do you get some sort of error
> message?

I've seen some variations of the with newlines scattered here and there
which should matter too much.  I'm using a javasript popup window (child
window) to run the script.  There may be an issue with that because under
5.0.5, the popup window goes away and a PDF window appears..  With 6.0 the
child window doesn't go away and the PDF window doesn't appear.   The child
window just stay blank.

I'm going to try and not launch a child window and see if that curses the
problem.
-Eric Wood