Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> Is it possible to pass the values of a form directly into an array?
> [/snip]
>
> Each form is passed to an array already. Dependent upon form
> method (GET or POST) the form values are in the $_GET or
> $_POST array (newer versions of PHP).
>
> Start here
> http://us3.php.net/manual/en/language.variable> s.predefined.php

Yes but $_POST[] array contains ALL the fields using an index of their
names.  I need the entries for field1 in one array and the entries for
field2 in another.

In a later function I need to move through the arrays incrementing their
index with every pass.  This can only be done if the array index numeric
as opposed to "named" right?

The field names in the form are like this

Tier1,price1
Tier2,price2
Tier3,price3

These are built automatcally and I need all the "Tier" values in one
array and all the "Price" values in another.

[code snip begin]

<form method="POST" action="<?PHP Echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="tier_info">
<input type="hidden" name="tiers" value="<?PHP Echo $_POST['tiers'] ?>">
Enter the upper size limit and price for each Tier<br>

<?PHP While ($count <= $_POST['tiers']) { ?>
        Tier <?PHP ECHO $count ?> Limit <input type="text"
name="Tier<?PHP echo $count ?>" size="4">
        Tier <?PHP ECHO $count ?> Price <input type="text"
name="Price<?PHP echo $count ?>" size="4"><br>
        <?PHP $count++;
} ?>
Email Size <input type="text" name="size" size="4"><br>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit" name="submit">
</form>

[code snip end]
Jeff McKeon
IT Manager
Telaurus Communications LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(973) 889-8990 ex 209

***The information contained in this communication is confidential. It
is intended only for the sole use of the recipient named above and may
be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents
or attachments, is expressly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the
original message, and any copy of it, from your computer system. Thank
You.***