DvDmanDT wrote:
> Hmm... Intresting... Like... Hmm.. Name the elements of the
> second form like <input name="array1[LINE_NUM]"> <input
> name="array2[LINE_NUM]">
>
> Then turn on register_globals, then you'll very automaticly
> have $array1 and $array2..

Sorry register_globals are off and not getting turned on...

e=swen
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ml
##########################
"Jeff McKeon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
Is it possible to pass the values of a form directly into an array?

I have a multi level, dynamic form.  The first level (first form
actually) askes how many levels there are and gives you a field to
enter in that number.

Then upon submit of form1 it creates a new form (form2) that contains 2
fields for each level (the number of levels was entered in form1).  So
if you entered 2 in the first form, you'd be given another form with 2
lines, each containing 2 fields.

Ok, now on submit of this second form I want to take field1 from each
line and put it into $array1 and field2 from each line and put it into
$arrray2.

Then pass those array's to a function as elements.  Any idea how I can
do this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff McKeon
IT Manager
Telaurus Communications LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(973) 889-8990 ex 209

***The information contained in this communication is confidential. It
is intended only for the sole use of the recipient named above and may
be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents
or attachments, is expressly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the
original message, and any copy of it, from your computer system. Thank
You.***